Company: Lite Parcel Inc. / litepcl.com
Title: Customer Service
Pay Rate: $3,750.00
Pay Type: Monthly
Employment Type: Full Time, Part Time
Work experience: not required
Location: USA, Remotely
Lite Parcel Inc are looking for employees ready to work in the remote mode. According to the expansion of our operation geography we start remote training of specialists. Our company is hiring full time and part time. We are looking for someone to join our team as a Customer Service in USA. This position has excellent opportunities for growth and will be a part time role Monday – Friday. Salary from $3,750.00 per month plus bonuses.
● Preparing financial statements, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents;
● Collecting, organizing, and storing information using computers and filing systems;
● Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review;
● Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages;
● Accurately recording minutes from online meetings;
● Responding to emails and document requests on behalf of CEO;
● Possible social media management;
● Assist with day-to-day personal tasks.
● Have a willingness to learn;
● Possess solid organization skills;
● Ability to give focused attention to details;
● Remains calm and continues to work efficiently in stressful situations;
● Comfort with working independently;
● Ability to handle confidential information;
● Ability to take initiative to get a job done;
● Possess strong customer service skills.
● Requires high school diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience;
● College education is preferred but not necessary;
● Some related copy job experience is preferred;
● Microsoft Excel and Word experience is necessary.
● Exact schedule to be determined with supervisor. No more than 22 hours per week.
WHAT ELSE DOES OUR COMPANY OFFER YOU?
● Full benefits package on your first month following your short 14-day introductory period;
● Paid holidays throughout the year;
● A piece-rate pay system plus additional bonus opportunity;
● Company paid life insurance policy;
● Company contributions to your health, dental, and vision;
● Flexible spending accounts for both medical and dependent care;
● Internal training and advancement opportunities;
● Great work-flex environment.
HOW TO APPLY
To complete an application and submit your resume, please click “Apply”. Expect an email within 2-4 business days and don’t forget to check your spam folder!
+1 (404) 490-2944
Address: 514 Daniels Street, Box 285 Raleigh, NC 27605
© 2021 chartered-recruiter.site
All Rights Reserved